Why We Love Franchising (And You Should Too!)
May 12, 2015
A 9 to 5 job (or 9 to 9 in some cases) can be extremely tedious, mentally and physically taxing and downright exhausting. Not to mention the fact that, at the end of the day, a boss or a company benefits from an employee’s hard work. Numerous corporate workers daydream about owning their own business but get caught up with the complexities of launching a start-up. As an alternative, franchising can be a highly advantageous option in which a franchisee enjoys independence, financial freedom, profit margins, and owns something they are truly passionate about.
Here are the myriad benefits of opting to be a franchisee:
1) Having an established customer base – Every corporate worker or business owner knows that an established customer base is the livelihood of any business. It can take years, even decades, to build a strong and loyal customer base. This time, effort and energy may prove to be fruitless if adequate number of customers or clients aren’t procured, leading to shutting down the business.
Instead, a franchisee receives access to a loyal customer base and runs a business which has already tasted success. This eliminates significant risk and enables the franchisee to concentrate on the firm’s daily operations.
2) Financial freedom – Who doesn’t crave financial freedom? Being one’s own boss is as good as it gets. Not only does a franchisee works for himself or herself, the person also has a stake in the profits of the company. Subsequently, as the business grows, the franchisee makes a handsome cut so franchisees are essentially working for themselves. The idea of having no boss breathing down one’s throat is a dream come true for many people.
3) Avoiding the risks of starting a business – Significant risks are involved in starting one’s own business and if it all goes down the drain, so does a business owner’s dream. A franchisee, on the other hand, has access to years of expertise, knowledge, training and experience provided by the franchisor and the company. Knowing an industry and working with a company that has a proven track record for garnering profits considerably reduces risk.
4) Low investment cost, high profit margins – A franchisee will not only have to invest much less in a company but that investment is guaranteed to grow and reap profits. In comparison to other ventures, franchising has lower financial risk.
5) Be in business for yourself, but not by yourself – Not only do most franchisors provide a sales and administration department to help franchisees run the business, but a franchisee can meet other franchisees to get advice and moral support. Franchisees may be working for themselves, but they are never alone.
When seeking a viable franchising option, consider venturing into the commercial cleaning business. Not only do many cleaning companies provide specially designed training programs, but they also covered by insurance. For more information visit http://imageonefranchise.com/
If for some reason you are not completely satisfied and we can’t resolve your concerns, we offer a return of up to 100% of one month’s fees.