January 3, 2023
How Often Should an Office Be Cleaned? Here’s a Guideline
With the gradual return and use of office and commercial spaces again, there is a crucial need for improved and regular professional cleaning services to help maintain a healthy and productive environment. So, how often should an office be cleaned? The answer is simple: workspaces should be cleaned regularly.
With the frequent use of office floors and furniture, germs can stay undetected on surfaces like desks, upholstery, and floors. Hidden spots like knobs, ducts, or vents – for example, can be breeding grounds for grime and bacteria – affecting employees’ health and, eventually, your company’s day-to-day operations. Here’s how often you should clean various areas of your office:
Carpeted Areas and Floors
In addition to a regular maintenance program that a commercial cleaning company like Image One can provide, carpets and hard surface floors should be deep cleaned at least twice a year to help remove built-up stains, dirt, and bacteria. Due to the high traffic, dirt, dust, and grime are prone to accumulate.
Restroom disinfecting once a day is sufficient for a small to medium-sized office. Clean restrooms indicate that sanitation is prioritized and portrays a positive image of your business. Image One offers customized daily janitorial services that will leave your restrooms smelling fresh and up to standard.
According to experts, harmful germs and bacteria have less chance of populating your kitchen area when it’s well taken care of. Although they aren’t as frequently used compared to restrooms, it is essential for kitchens to be cleaned daily or deep cleaned weekly – where appliances like the dishwasher, microwave, and fridge handles are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected.
Shared Office Spaces
It’s easy to underestimate the number of germs spread in the office through desktops and shared workspaces. To help minimize the risk of spreading germs and illnesses, employees should clean and sanitize their desks, keyboards, mouse, phone, and desk accessories at least once a week.
What to Expect from Our Commercial Cleaning Services
- We pride ourselves in providing exceptional customer service and support by using electronic systems to make communication easy.
- With over three decades of experience in the industry, we’ve successfully built and maintained trustworthy relationships with our customers. Because we ensure all our professionals undergo extensive training to expand their knowledge and sharpen their skills to produce effective results, we’ve made it easier for our customers to be loyal to our business.
- We use environmental and eco-friendly methods and products whenever possible to protect everyone occupying the space and the environment.
- We are committed and dedicated to exceeding our customers’ expectations to ensure you’re 100% satisfied.
- Our customers can personalize and schedule their commercial cleaning services for a time suitable for their business.
- Our IntelliClean™ system leaves no detail unnoticed, and our cutting-edge technology will ensure your carpets and office furniture look pristine!
At Image One Facility Solutions, we recommend business owners leave all the dirty work to professionals like us, as we are qualified to do the job effectively and efficiently. Allow us to take care of your company’s commercial cleaning needs, including an office furniture cleaning service – while you focus on running your business!
If you’re a business owner in need of industry-leading commercial cleaning services, contact us today, and we’ll show you how our commercial cleaning efforts can meet and exceed your expectations!
If for some reason you are not completely satisfied and we can’t resolve your concerns, we offer a return of up to 100% of one month’s fees.