January 26, 2017
Green Seal is the most trusted third-party organization for environmental certification. Cleaning companies and consumers depend on these standards to help make informed decisions about the products they’re using in their businesses and homes. Recently, the company has proposed some important revisions to their product standards everyone should know about, especially when it comes to cleaning companies.
Invitation for Comment
Green Seal is dedicated to improving the cleaning industry, and as a result they are looking for input from stakeholders and others with environmental interests. The company is opening a virtual discussion and allowing for submissions through January 16th, 2017. They hope to receive opinions from manufacturers, health experts, environmental parties and more. Interested individuals can voice their opinion through Green Seal’s open forum.
Green Seal Examining the Propositions
Green Seal is proposing revisions to several different standards and topics. The standards with proposed revisions include:
- GS-8 – Cleaning Products for Household Use
- GS-34 – Cleaning and Degreasing Agents
- GS-37 – Cleaning Products for Industrial and Institutional Use
- GS-40 – Floor Care Products for Industrial and Institutional Use
- GS-41 – Hand Cleaners for Industrial and Institutional Use
- GS-48 – Laundry Care for Household Use
- GS-51 – Laundry Care Products for Industrial and Institutional Use
- GS-52 – Specialty Cleaning Products for Household Use
- GS-53 – Specialty Cleaning Products for Industrial and Institutional Use
The topics for revision are varied, but cover an important selection of discussions. These new propositions affect acute toxicity, toxicity to aquatic life, colorant requirements, packaging requirements, and more.
Whatever Green Seal decides, Image One is ready to provide environmentally friendly cleaning without compromising efficiency.
If for some reason you are not completely satisfied and we can’t resolve your concerns, we offer a return of up to 100% of one month’s fees.