September 9, 2016
Your construction project is finally over, but the building is far from the inviting place you were hoping for.
Fear not! It just needs a thorough, professional cleaning.
Have you already begun writing a list of clean-up areas for your building’s janitorial staff?
Here’s a better idea: hire a professional commercial cleaning company.
3 Reasons to Hire Commercial Cleaning Services
There are dozens of benefits associated with professional cleaning services, but here are the three most important:
- The clean-up will be completed sooner, so you will get your lobby, conference room, or break area back quicker.
- The results will be better, as professionals use methods, products and equipment that you may not have access to.
- The costs will be noticeably lower, as you will not have to pay your employees overtime or invest in cleaning equipment and supplies that you may never use again.
Of course, there is no guarantee that you will enjoy all these benefits if you hire the first company you come across. You need a company with the experience and resources to get the job done right the first time, and who is committed to your satisfaction.
How Do You Know You Have Found the Right Company?
Here are some criteria you can use to identify the best cleaning companies:
- Staff quality – Professional companies will choose their employees carefully, check their police records and their personal and professional backgrounds, and ensure thorough initial and regular training on the best cleaning techniques, equipment and products.
- Cleaning methods and equipment– The best companies are up to date with the latest discoveries in the field, employ the latest cleaning equipment and products, and have teams able to work in special conditions, such as great height, tight spaces, etc.
- Excellent organization and transparency – You want your facility cleaned by a well-organized team that knows exactly what to do, how to do it and what solutions to employ in order to finish on time, ensure the highest quality standards and stay within budget. Needless to say, the price should be established from the beginning and remain unchanged, to allow you to manage your expenses and avoid hidden costs.
- Green solutions – You may not care about the environment too much, but your clients, business partners or employees might. Therefore, choose a company that uses professional equipment, environment-friendly dispensing systems, recyclable containers and microfiber products.
- Customer Support and Protection – Besides being able to contact your service provider at all times, you also want to make sure they are bonded and ensured, and they will stand by their work, so as to avoid any issues down the road. Check these aspects before signing any service agreements.
At Image One, you will find all the above and more: a reliable partner who will not rest until they see your recently built or renovated building sparkling clean and fully operational. Call 800-223-1985 now or request a free quote online!
If for some reason you are not completely satisfied and we can’t resolve your concerns, we offer a return of up to 100% of one month’s fees.