Are Sick Days Hurting Your Company’s Productivity? 3 Ways Image One’s Janitorial and Cleaning Services Make a Difference
January 20, 2020
Companies are always searching for unique and improved ways to increase workflow and make sure employees are working to the height of their capabilities. Our professional janitorial services do far more than just come in, take out the trash, and collect a check. Our team will utilize advanced and cutting-edge methods with the purpose of eliminating harmful bacteria.
Statistics Regarding Workplace Sickness
Growing bacteria can be the driving force behind illness in the workplace. Imagine your team is making incredible progress toward your quarterly goals, and a sweeping illness takes out your key players for a week. It’s a real threat, and research is showing that finding a solution is a necessity.
- 4.2 million people in January of 2018 missed work due to illness, doctor appointments or medical leave
- 4.4 days, on average, are missed per worker annually due to sickness in the United States
- 70% of workers go to work when they’re sick, 40% do anything to rid their workspace of bacteria
How Image One Facility Solutions Can Help
- Regular Cleaning Regiment: Businesses that take advantage of Image One Facility Solutions can benefit from a consistent cleaning regiment that gives businesses the regular clean they need. If you wait until the problem areas are noticeable, you could be waiting too long and sickness could ensue. Bacteria can go unnoticed as well, Image One’s professional janitorial services can be scheduled on a contractual basis to regularly address the mess.
- Green Cleaning to Improve Air Quality: Part of creating a healthy business environment includes using environmentally responsible products whenever possible. Image One’s professional janitorial services implement green cleaning strategies whenever possible to improve air quality and increase productivity. In addition, there are plenty of hidden toxins lurking in commonly known cleaning products that you could very well be using for your usual “spring clean”. In fact, the U.S. Poison Control Centers list some of the most popular household cleaning products as the second leading reason for national poison exposure. With Image One your employees won’t have to worry about having an adverse reaction to products.
- Unwavering Communication: Part of knowing your situation is building a productive B2B relationship that maintains consistent communication. We understand situations in your business could arise where you might need to alter your usual cleaning procedure. Our Image One Facility Solutions business owners each understand the importance of keeping client communication open and always upholding high standards for customer satisfaction.
Do you think your space would benefit from Image One’s professional janitorial services or our top-tier attention to detail? Feel free to contact us today to see how we can help!
If for some reason you are not completely satisfied and we can’t resolve your concerns, we offer a return of up to 100% of one month’s fees.