May 25, 2017
Workplace health depends on workplace cleanliness. Without cleaning, allergens and contaminants can create a disordered and unsanitary environment. Consider some of the top reasons why a clean workplace equals a healthy workplace:
- Cleanliness is contagious. When staff members and customers see a clean environment, they often try to keep it that way. Nobody wants to leave paper towels scattered on a bathroom counter in an otherwise sparkling facility. Professional cleaning can encourage people to do their part and avoid spreading germs.
- It reduces germ levels. Routine cleaning directly combats the levels of pathogens, allergens, and contaminants present in a workplace. Staff members who operate in a clean environment are less likely to become ill and miss work.
- It can prevent workplace accidents. Tidying and cleaning a workspace eliminates hazards such as spills and can alert management to larger maintenance concerns, including loose railings, loose toilet seats, and burned-out lightbulbs.
- It strengthens customer relations. Clean office spaces help clients and visitors form strong first impressions of a brand. Businesses that invest in cleaning services can focus on business goals rather than making excuses about the facility.
- It reduces workplace stress. Clean, organized environments allow individuals to maintain a sense of control and peace. Cleanliness eliminates the stress associated with clutter, poor air quality, and generally unclean workspaces.
Employee tidiness can help a business stay clean, but few employees understand the importance of routine dusting, vacuuming, sweeping, and surface wipe downs. Without thorough and routine cleanings, dust and dirt can quickly create a toxic and uninviting atmosphere. A musty smell alone is enough to drive some employees and customers away from an office location.
Workplace health includes physical, mental, and social health. Cleanliness creates order, reduces stress, and allows companies to focus on productivity instead of health risks and public perception. Image One Facility Solutions offers flexible cleaning services designed to maintain workplace health and wellness for a superior business experience. Consider us your go-to source for worry-free cleaning.
If for some reason you are not completely satisfied and we can’t resolve your concerns, we offer a return of up to 100% of one month’s fees.